We are glad that you are interested.
LinksKorner has started accepting guest articles, and we invite Digital Marketing experts to share their stories, opinions, and voice with our audience.
Although we are very particular about what goes on our blog, we do read every guest post request we receive.
What Topics Do We Accept?
We want actionable tips. We want something our readers can implement right away after reading the post. So we encourage you to share your tips & tricks around below mentioned topics:
- SEO On-page optimizations
- SEO Off-page optimizations
- Social media marketing
- Content marketing
- Email marketing
- Paid Marketing
- Reputation Management
- Influencer Marketing
- Press release strategy
- Small Business
Please note our blog post guidelines:
- Your post must be original — NO SPAM CONTENT;
- You agree you will not publish the content anywhere else (i.e., in your own blog or as a guest post in other blogs);
- Author bios/bylines which are displayed on the post page can include one link (no keyword stuffing);
- Articles can include non self-serving useful and relevant links, none in the first paragraph (spammy and self serving links will cause the article to be rejected);
- Great grammar and spelling required — US or UK English
- Guest posts need to be no less than 800 words. (our preferred is 1000 words+ )